Bad Reactions to Prescription Medications Cause Over 100,000 Deaths Each Year in the United States!
Adverse reactions to prescription drugs are responsible for 2,000,000 hospital visits each year.
If you take prescription drugs you should watch this short video to find out how you may be putting yourself in jeopardy without realizing it.
Here are the Seven Reaons Explained in the video:
- People Spend Far More Than They Need To On Their Prescriptions Because They Don’t Understand The Nuances Of Prescription Insurance.
- Over 100,000 People Die Each Year From Adverse Drug Events. Pre-COVID it was the 4th leading cause of death in the USA. 2,000,000 Hospital Visits Annually.
- Far too Many People Take Multiple Medications And See Multiple Physicians And Shop At Multiple Pharmacies …
- Patient Charts are never 100% Accurate for diagnosis or drug lists and they rarely consider non-prescription medications.
- At least 300 Medications Are Impacted By The Genetic Make-up Of An Individual. This Is The Science Of Genomics.
- Self-Care Using the Internet Is Dangerous
- Unfortunately, Given The Current State Of Our Health Care System You Will Only Get The Care That You Demand.