RXVIP Enterprises, LTD, announced today that Michelle Liang, 2018 Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate at St.John’s – College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, has joined the company as Director of Student Engagement, to help develop the new RXVIP Cares 360 Patient Advocate Program.
- RXVIP Concierge Pharmacists to Work Directly With Primary Care Providers to Provide Patient Access to Personalized Chronic Care Medication Management Services
- RXVIP Concierge Partners With CareSync™ to Offer Chronic Care Management & Concierge Pharmacy Services
- RXVIP Concierge Partners With NeedyMeds to Educate Patients on Medication Savings Solutions
- RXVIP Enterprises, LTD Partners With NeedyMeds to Deliver Patient-Centric Concierge Pharmaceutical Service at the Point of Care in Physician Offices
- St. John’s Alumni Introduce RXVIP Cares 360 Patient Advocate Program to Mentor and Train PharmD Candidates to Become Health Care Providers