RXVIP Enterprises, LTD today announced that it has signed a collaborative practice agreement with a physician in Bellmore, Long Island to deliver chronic care medication management services direct to patients. Consultations will be provided by a trained RXVIP Concierge Pharmacist in the physician’s office to help improve patient care.
- The Top 8 Unexpected Reasons Prescription Drugs Could Be Hurtful to People
- 3 Reasons Your Prescription Only Medicines May Be Useless
- The Top 7 Reasons You Absolutely Need Rx Side Effects Advice
- RXVIP Cares Launches the Wellness Prescription Check-Up
- RXVIP Concierge and Concierge Medical Practices are Perfectly Aligned For Success