RXVIP Enterprises, LTD today announced that it has signed a collaborative practice agreement with a physician in Bellmore, Long Island to deliver chronic care medication management services direct to patients. Consultations will be provided by a trained RXVIP Concierge Pharmacist in the physician’s office to help improve patient care.
- RXVIP CEO Greg Alston to Speak at Concierge Medicine Forum
- RXVIP Concierge Pharmacists to Work Directly With Primary Care Providers to Provide Patient Access to Personalized Chronic Care Medication Management Services
- RXVIP Concierge Partners With CareSync™ to Offer Chronic Care Management & Concierge Pharmacy Services
- RXVIP Concierge Partners With NeedyMeds to Educate Patients on Medication Savings Solutions
- RXVIP Enterprises, LTD Partners With NeedyMeds to Deliver Patient-Centric Concierge Pharmaceutical Service at the Point of Care in Physician Offices