Greg Alston CEO of RXVIP Concierge was an invited speaker to the Concierge Medicine Forum in Cummings Georgia in October 2021. He delivered this address to Concierge Physicians to explain how a remote telehealth Pharmacist can provide Medication Risk Management Services, Pharmacogenetic testing, Diabetic and Hypertension Remote Patient Monitoring Services to a Concierge Medicine Practice to increase revenue and improve patient outcomes. If you are a Concierge Physician looking to practice more efficiently and deliver a higher standard of care to your patient panel then you may want to watch this video. The facts are clear. Adverse drugs events kill over 100,000 Americans annually and result in over 2,000,000 hospital visits per year. These drug misadventures are largely preventable if you have the right pharmacist on your team.
- 3 Reasons Your Prescription Only Medicines May Be Useless
- The Top 7 Reasons You Absolutely Need Rx Side Effects Advice
- RXVIP Cares Launches the Wellness Prescription Check-Up
- RXVIP Concierge and Concierge Medical Practices are Perfectly Aligned For Success
- RXVIP CEO Greg Alston to Speak at Concierge Medicine Forum